MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO HOMELESS YOUNG PEOPLE BY PLAYING AN IMPORTANT ‘BEHIND THE SCENES’ ROLE
Bradford Nightstop Project Support Worker (23 hrs. a week)
Salary starting at £21,748 pro rata per annum (£13,519 for the 23 hours worked). The job is based at Culture Fusion (a young people’s centre) which is a few minutes from Bradford City Centre.
- Will this be the right job for you?
- Have you IT skills?
- Can you communicate with people of all ages and backgrounds?
- Can you work alone and use your initiative?
- Are you a team player - who would effectively support volunteers and colleagues?
- Have you got at least one years' relevant experience e.g working with volunteers, a “responsible” office role?
We are committed to high standards in Safeguarding and promoting Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion throughout our organisation. You would be required to undertake a DBS check (at our expense).
To apply please look at the Important Information for Applicants, The Person Specification and Job Description.
You must use our Application Form to apply which includes details of where to send the application. We will not accept CVs. Please also complete and send a monitoring form (which will be kept separate from your application form).
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, and Complaints polices are also available with the job information below.
Our deadline is Sunday 17th October 2021
The interviews are planned for Thursday 21st October 2021.
- Important Information For Applicants
- Job Description
- Person Specification
- Application Form
- Monitoring Form
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Complaints Policy